Friday, July 12, 2013

kids are funny

So, anyone who has been around children for more than 5 minutes knows that they do and say the cutest and most hilarious things. Some of the stuff my kids come out with is to good not to share. I keep a notebook and do my best to write it down so I can thoroughly embarass them as teenagers :) When the time comes I'll put out a donation cup to go towards their therapy.

As of late, my 6 year old son has become very inquisitive regarding anatomy. Here are some recent examples:

"Mom, why do boys have wieners and girls only have butts?"

"Mom, why do girls have boy boobs when they are kids and grown up girls have big boobs?"

Between my sisters, my mother, and myself, we have almost every cup size covered. My son has no problem telling us how big, medium, or small our boobs are.

We call group hugs sandwich hugs. The two people on the outside are the bread and the person in the middle is typically turkey or peanut butter. My boyfriend and my son gave me a sandwich hug. I am pretty busty. My boyfriend said meatball sandwich thinking it would  go over his head. When he let go, he poked each boob and said meatball meatball and laughed. He has called them meatballs ever since.

My bikini area was in need of a touch up but I didn't bother because we were just going in the pool at the house.
"Why do you have hair there?"

I was using the toilet and my son busted into the bathroom to ask me a question. I told him to leave so I could finish and that I would deal with it when I got out. His response was, "but I can't see your privacy, or your your front part, or what is that called?" I was caught completely off guard. The name we went with was crotch.

There will most certainly be more to come. These alone were all said just the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment