Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 5

146.8 lbs, 34.4% fat, 46.9% water, 35" belly, 24.7 BMI
Lost 4.6 lbs!
This is a nice jumpstart but a pound a day is a bit unrealistic and unhealthy. Being healthy and fit is a higher priority than the number on the scale in the long run. That number is also the result of not having much of an appetite because of the constant dull headache from the trauma to my face. When I am hungry, I've been eating lean meats, veggies, and fruit instead of half a bag of Cape Cod salt and vinegar chips or Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Though I haven't really worked out, I have been stretching. My boyfriend was making fun of me yesterday because I was in pjs, laying in bed all day webclipping different exercises, workouts, and fitness info online. I'll share my favorites once I get into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment